Corporate Social Responsibility Referencer
About the Author
CSRR is authored by R. S. Kadakia, B.Com, FCA. He is in charge of updation of the product. He is assisted by Adv. Aditi Shroff.Acknowledgement
The Author acknowledges the contribution of Adv. Nihal Dalvi, CA Pradeep Shah and Adv. Aditya Bhatt for their invaluable comments on contentious issues, CA Kausar Sheikh for painstakingly reviewing the entire manuscript and Lalit Sharma, for the outstanding word processing and correcting efforts in multiple manuscripts.
(Single User License)
What it is
1.1 The Referencer is an online guide on Corporate Social Responsibility as envisaged under section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 and CSR Rules, and on income tax aspects of CSR Expenditure.
1.2 The entire subject has been divided into various appropriate topics ("documents").
1.3 The documents include -
- (a) Detailed analysis
- (b) Meanings of "key words"
- (c) Examples & illustrations
- (d) Checklists / step plans (procedures) for various matters under the relevant provisions
- (e) Specimen resolutions, CSR Policy of listed companies, agreements with implementing agencies, etc.
1.4 The Referencer also has text of updated section 135, Rules, Schedule VII, Notifications and Circulars.
Benefits / Features
Facility to get response to a legal query if not found in the referencer
Over 25 well structured topics covering the entire subject
Answers to more than 80 questions on CSR
Each question contains ‘brief response’ and ‘full response’
Easy one-click print / download option
Accessible through all browsers and mobile enabled
Who may use
- Board of Directors / Officials of companies which are required to comply with section 135.
- Company Secretaries.
- Accountants of charitable institutions, including chambers of commerce, trade associations registered under CSR Rules
- Chartered Accountants associated with section 135